Good morning all. The little badge in my Settings says I have 18 days left of my free trial, so it finishes in early October, and I would like to decide before then rather than in a flap on the last day.
There are three kinds of licence and I have read the page twice. I am writing one book, a village mystery, possibly a second if this one behaves itself. I don't use the AI much, only Muse now and again when I'm stuck on who knew what.
Which would you choose in my shoes? And what happens to my 40,000 words if I haven't decided in time? I lost a chapter once before and I am not keen to repeat the experience.
Maggie
